A low profile shade and hand-forged wrought iron framing gives the Hubbardton Forge Axis Large Adjustable Drum Pendant a strong, composed presence in the soft contemporary space. It features an adjustable height and can be mounted on sloped ceilings of up to 45 degrees.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Castleton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Axis Large Adjustable Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Opal glass shade
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Adjustable height
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-37)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Standard Option Canopy: Diameter 4.9"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 27.8", Diameter 28.3"
- Standard Option Shade: Height 6", Diameter 27"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30", Adjustable To 46"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.