Named for the Japanese word for "cut paper", the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant offers a hint of Asian design for the soft contemporary space. Features 4 fabric or veneer shades that each fold into a gentle triangular shape--a distinctive option for the unique space. Sloped ceiling adaptable.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- 4 shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Square ceiling canopy
- Adjustable height
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Large Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 50.8", Adjustable To 62.3"
- Large Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 32", Adjustable To 40.5"
- Large Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43.3", Adjustable To 51.8"
- Small Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 40.4", Adjustable To 47.4"
- Small Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28", Adjustable To 34.6"
- Small Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 34.5", Adjustable To 41.1"
- Small Option Shade: Height 16.1", Width 22.5"
- Large Option Shade: Height 26.2", Width 28.2"
- Ceiling Canopy: Width 5.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.