Named for the Japanese word for "cut paper", the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant offers a hint of Asian design for the soft contemporary space. Features 4 fabric or veneer shades that each fold into a gentle triangular shape--a distinctive option for the unique space. Sloped ceiling adaptable.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Kirigami 4-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- 4 shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Square ceiling canopy
- Adjustable height
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 5.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 23.7", Height 16.1"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Width 5.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 29.8", Height 26.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.