A balanced look for the soft contemporary space, the Hubbardton Forge Kirigami 3-Light Adjustable Pendant is inspired by and named after Japanese cut paper (kirigami). The shades fold gently up in a rounded yet sharp design, great for the dining room or bar area.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Kirigami 3-Light Adjustable Pendant is available with the following:
- Three shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron supports
- Canopy finish is the same as support finish
- One stem
- Adjustable height
- Square ceiling canopy
- Slope ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
- Short Option Canopy: Width 5.3"
- Short Option Fixture: Height 14.4", Diameter 28"
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 28.5", Adjustable To 36.8"
- Standard Option Canopy: Width 5.3"
- Standard Option Fixture: Height 14.4", Diameter 28"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 35.5", Adjustable To 44.8"
- Long Option Canopy: Width 5.3"
- Long Option Fixture: Height 14.4", Diameter 28"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 43", Adjustable To 51.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.