Just like the musical note of the same name, the Eurofase Martellato Linear Suspension strikes a strong chord in modern interiors. It does so with a fluid and gleaming hammered frame, finished in Chrome and accented by a sparkling drape of finely cut crystal droplets. Available in a variety of crystal colors and two sizes.
Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Martellato Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Crystal droplets
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 72" suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Small option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes eight 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 8", Width 39.38", Depth 6", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 80"
- Large Fixture: Height 8.75", Width 47.25", Depth 10.25", Overall Hanging Length Adjustable To 80.75"
- Cable: Length 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.