Inspired by the plethora of stars in the sky, the Eurofase Giselle Chandelier has a deliciously airy and twinkling presence. Numerous delicately cut crystals adorn the lithe, vine-like arms like icy petals. Setting these crystals and the chromed frame to shimmering are eight, twelve or twenty-four petite low voltage halogen lights.
Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Giselle Chandelier is available with the following:
- Clear crystal accents
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension chain
- Low voltage transformer in canopy
- ETL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- 24 Lights option utilizes twenty four 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- 12 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 207.5"
- 24 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 215.5"
- 8 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 96"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 25.25"
- 12 Lights Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 34.5"
- 24 Lights Option Fixture: Height 35.5", Diameter 47.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.