The Tech Lighting Alina Pendant adds a fluid, floating element into low voltage lighting systems. The teardrop-shaped shade is hand-blown Venetian glass with a gorgeous clear draw that gives the colored portion its floating aspect. Available in a variety of glass colors, metal finishes and either halogen or energy efficient LED lamping. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Alina Pendant is available with the following:
- Teardrop-shaped, hand-blown glass shade
- Metal base
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 81"
- Shade: Height 7", Diameter 4"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes FreeJack adapter for Monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.