The slender, organically-shaped Tech Lighting Zenith Pendant is the pinnacle of modern low voltage lighting. The tapered Smoke, White or Steel Blue glass shade has vertical stringers that emphasize its length while also adding depth and dimension to the diffused light. Available in a variety of complementary finishes and either halogen or energy efficient LED lamping. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Zenith Pendant is available with the following:
- Glass shade with vertical stringers
- Metal body
- Ceiling canopy
- 72 in. field-cuttable suspension cable
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (integrated).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 19.5", Diameter 3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 91.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27", Diameter 4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 99"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details:FreeJack: See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 4 inch round flush canopy and Low-Voltage Transformer. Monorail: Includes FreeJack adaptor for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.