Just like the topography of the island for which it's named, the Tech Lighting Bali Pendant is rustic, exotic and lushly layered. The outer drum-shaped shade is blown and hand-carved with wide bands; over the cylindrical glass diffuser it adds a layer of frosty color and rich texture. For mounting options, see below.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Bali Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped, hand-carved blown outer glass shade
- Cylindrical inner glass diffuser
- Metal base
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 77.5"
- Shade: Height 5.3", Diameter 6"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Mounting Details: 2 inch Kiss Mono-Point: Utilizes one 3 Watt LED array, 2" round flush canopy, and a low voltage transformer. 4 inch Kiss Mono-Point: Utilizes one 3 Watt LED array, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.