Traditional sophistication + extreme energy efficiency. Designed for larger indoor spaces, the Fanimation Keistone Ceiling Fan features a DC motor that consumes up to 70% less energy and runs almost silently. Includes a 2-bulb downlight and a handheld remote with 6-speed forward/reverse fan controls and advanced light functions.
Back in 1984, Tom Frampton founded Fanimation in his garage in Pasadena, CA, with three ceiling fans. Today, based in Indianapolis, IN, Fanimation currently offers a range of more than 60 ceiling fans, table fans and floor fans. All employ the latest motor technology on the inside and distinctive designs, blade shapes and materials on the outside.
The Keistone Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- White linen glass shade
- 5 reversible wooden blades
- Cherry-Walnut blade finish
- TR29 handheld remote control (optional TW30 Wall Control available)
- 6 forward and reverse fan speeds
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4.5" downrod (longer lengths available)
- 60" blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6466 cfm (high, 60" blades); 8895 cfm (high, 72" blades)
- Power usage: 30 watts (high, 60" blades); 29 watts (high, 72" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 214 cfm/watt (high, 60" blades); 304 cfm/watt (high, 72" blades)
- Energy efficient DC motor
- Ceiling slope up to 30 degrees (slope ceiling adaptor up to 52 degrees available)
- 80" lead wire
Fan Blade Finish:
- Fixture: Height 19.2"
- Downrod: Length 4.5"
- Blade: Diameter 60", Diameter 72"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.