The Tech Lighting Sable Wall Sconce features a soft and supple square or cylinder shade. The various shade fabric options have a pleasingly touchable texture that offsets the fixture's otherwise clean lines. Also available with a choice between two metal base finishes and either incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The Sable Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Fabric shade
- Metal base
- Square wall plate
- Energy efficient fluorescent option available
- ETL Listed for damp locations
Pattern / Design:
- Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 10.3", Width 5", Depth 6"
- Plate: Height 5", Width 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.