The Alt Lucialternative Sibilla S Pendant hangs gracefully above a surface, its crackled glass shade appearing to swirl and flow like gasses on some distant planet. The bulb burns brightly from within and creates a unique play of shadow and light on the surrounding walls. Designed by Crepax and Zanon.
Steeped in rich Venetian tradition, Leucos blends Old World glass craftsmanship with 21st century engineering in its quest to explore cutting-edge techniques and innovative aesthetics in lighting.
The Sibilla S Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Paolo Crepax, Silvio Zanon
- Clear blown glass shade with crackled effect
- Metal supports
- Polished Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Crepax and Zanon
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 86.63"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 11.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Overall Length Adjustable To 90.5"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 15.75"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.