The David Trubridge Design Kina Pendant is an enormous lighting fixture inspired by a diminutive sea creature. At more than five feet around, the Kina yet retains the shape and pattern evocative of a sea urchin's shell. It is made out of durable, warm bamboo components, pre-assembled with plastic clips.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Kina Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Wood, Plastic
- Shade Material: Wood
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0 to 30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- Large Option: 15 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cord: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 23.5", Height 11"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 146.5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 120"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 31.5", Height 14.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 146.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 55.5", Height 16.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 146.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.