The David Trubridge Design Kina Pendant is an enormous lighting fixture inspired by a diminutive sea creature. At more than five feet around, the Kina yet retains the shape and pattern evocative of a sea urchin's shell. It is made out of durable, warm bamboo components, pre-assembled with plastic clips.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Kina Pendant is available with the following:
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Stainless steel suspension cable
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 23.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.5", Diameter Adjustable To 146.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 55.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 146.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.