Add a little Asian flair to a rail lighting system with the LBL Lighting Mini-Aiko Pendant. The cylinder of hand-blown glass is also hand-etched, giving it a look evocative of traditional Japanese lanterns. Available in three glass colors, two finishes and Xenon or energy efficient LED lamping. For mounting options, see below.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mini-Aiko Pendant is available with the following:
- Mouth-blown, hand-etched glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- Energy efficient LED option available
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Bi-Pin Low voltage Type GY6.35 Xenon lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 8.1", Diameter 4.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80.1"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.