The LBL Lighting Emi Pendant features an organically-shaped glass shade with two tones of color created by powder frit. The shade is available in three color pairings, all of which are complemented by either a Bronze or Satin Nickel finish on the metal accents. Available with Xenon or energy efficient LED lamping. For mounting options, see below.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Emi Pendant is available with the following:
- Two-toned powder frit glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- ETL Listed
Gray and Dark Purple,
Ivory and Brown,
Light Chocolate and Brown
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 4.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.