The LBL Lighting Horizon Pendant was inspired by the slow-moving flow of lava. This fluid effect is captured in this mouth-blown cylindrical pendant, a deep clear draw at top above a length of rich color. Available in a variety of glass color and metal finish combinations and in Xenon or energy efficient LED lamping. For mounting options, see below.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Horizon Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical mouth-blown glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- ETL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 8.8", Diameter 3.2"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 80.8"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.