The watery layers of color in the LBL Lighting Aquarii Pendant point to its oceanic inspiration. The shade is a perfect sphere of blown glass, available in Steel Blue, Ivory or Opal, complemented by a Bronze or Satin Nickel finish on coordinating metal surfaces. Available in Xenon or energy efficient LED lamping. For mounting options, see below.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Aquarii Pendant is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped blown glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Energy efficient LED option available
- ETL Listed
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 7", Diameter 6.3"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low-voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 3.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.