The LBL Lighting Mini-Olivia Pendant adds sweet and petite modern form to a rail lighting system. The inner cylinder of light-diffusing Opal glass is surrounded by elegantly curving strips of 100% recyclable plastic. The plastic shade comes in three colors, all complemented by the Satin Nickel finish on the metal accents. Designed by Koziol of Germany.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mini-Olivia Pendant is available with the following:
- 100% recyclable outer plastic shade
- Hand-blown inner Opal glass diffuser
- Metal accents
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- Energy efficient LED option available
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Koziol
- Xenon option utilizes one 50 Watt Bi-Pin Low voltage GY6.35 Base Xenon lamp (included).
- LED option utilizes one 6 Watt 120 Volt Low voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 83"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 6/50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.