The LBL Lighting Mini-Jasper Pendant will add a uniquely soft element to modern settings. Its malleable-looking form is created by hand-blowing and then hand-paddling the outer transparent glass shade as well as the inner Opal glass shade.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Mini-Jasper Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown transparent outer glass shade
- Hand-blown cased Opal inner glass shade
- Metal accents
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Low voltage
- ETL Listed
- Fixture: Height 7.8", Diameter 8.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.8"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Diameter 4"
- Mounting Details: Fusion Jack: Includes one 50 watt bulb. See Related Items for mounting options. Monopoint: Includes one 50 watt bulb, 4" round flush canopy and low voltage transformer. Monorail: Includes one 50 watt bulb and Fusion Jack adapter for monorail installation.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.