Pearlescent shells offer a natural, ocean-like appeal to the grand entry or dining room. Featuring recycled shells composed in a smooth, almost indistinguishable geometric pattern, the Varaluz Sustainable Shell Big Pendant provides a sun-kissed glow.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Sustainable Shell Big Pendant is available with the following:
- Recycled shell shade
- Recycled steel supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 10' aircraft suspension cables and electrical wires
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Medium option utilizes three 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes six 50 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 4.5", Diameter 20"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 126.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 5", Diameter 24"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 127"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 36"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 128"
- Cable: Length 120"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.