Named for the spiny sea creature, the Varaluz Urchin Pendant results in the same wonder and magical appearance as its underwater inspiration. Each spine is made from recycled steel that is bent around a wire frame, giving it its characteristic shape. The Urchin produces an alluring glow and looks especially attractive when several are hung together in a cluster.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Urchin Pendant is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Recycled steel
- Recycled steel shade
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made In Philippines
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 120"
- Fixture: Diameter 16", Height 13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 141"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.