Inspired by the beauty and logic of mathematics, the Tom Dixon Etch Pendant is a delicate, airy geode. Each of the brass panels that comprise the shade are only 0.016 inch thick, and are digitally etched with a highly detailed pattern that creates an intricate interplay of light and shadow, casting nuanced geometric patterns on surrounding surfaces.
Tom Dixon has a vast commitment to design creativity and a mission to redefine how products are made and sold. The Tom Dixon lighting and furniture collections reflect all of his cutting-edge design and manufacturing innovations, from the product's shape and form to the raw materials and production processes used.
The Etch Pendant is available with the following:
- Geometric 0.016 in. thick digitally-etched brass shade
- Round brass canopy
- Ceiling canopy finish matches shade (except for Black, which has a Stainless Steel canopy)
- 98" field-cuttable Black fabric cable
- UL Listed
- Designed by Tom Dixon
- Fixture: Height 10.8", Diameter 12.6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 108.8"
- Cord: Length 98"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.