While it may be only half the length of the full Reed, the David Trubridge Design Reed Half Pendant still features three graceful feet of delicately curving bamboo slats. The shape and natural tone of the bamboo is well-maintained by the Hoop Pine rings that bound it at top and bottom.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Reed Half Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 35.5", Diameter 12.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 155.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.