The David Trubridge Floral Pendant is a blooming geometric polyhedron inspired by nature. The natural bamboo components piece together a flower pattern in an open composition, allowing light to flood through. Keep a natural look or choose an interior color available in a variety of vibrant hues. The ambient light within casts geometric shadows around the fixture while also highlighting the grain of the bamboo or pop of color inside. Environmentally conscious, the fixture ships flat to reduce packaging and freighting to help preserve ocean and land environments, appropriate for the natural theme of the Floral Pendant.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Floral Pendant is available with the following:
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- White cord and socket included
- All Natural/Color finishes are painted on one side only
- White finish is painted on both sides
- Structure inspired by geometric polyhedrons and flowers
Extra Extra Large
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 23.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 31.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 39.5"
- Cord: Length 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.