In modern interiors, the David Trubridge Design Swish Pendant has sweet, swirling swagger. In a fantastic melding of rustic and modern materials, the bulbous spiraling form is made out of curving bands of Natural Bamboo over polycarbonate, held together with petite nylon rivets. Available in two sizes.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Swish Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Shade Material: Bamboo Plywood and Polycarbonate
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- Small Option Cord: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 21.5", Diameter 9"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 141.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 29.5", Diameter 12"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 149.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.