At nearly six feet long, the David Trubridge Design Reed Pendant injects tall modern spaces with warm, patterned light and a natural, sculptural presence. The numerous delicate bamboo slats that make up the shade are both held together and form graceful bends at the will of the various Hoop Pine rings.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Reed Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Made in New Zealand
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 69", Diameter 13"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 189"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.