Named for the native New Zealand palm tree, the David Trubridge Design Nikau Pendant pays tribute to that tree's lanky height and distinctive bulbous crownshaft. The tree's form is recreated here out of sweeping bands of Natural Bamboo bounded together with aluminum rivets. The final piece is nearly six feet long, particularly impressive in tall spaces.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Nikau Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cord: Length 120"
- Fixture: Height 69", Diameter 15.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 189"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.