Part of the Icarus collection, the David Trubridge Design Sola Pendant is the sun that gets too hot if you fly too high. The individual bamboo components that comprise the sphere have curved shapes evocative of actual solar flares. Adding to its warmth, the Sola is painted on the interior with the orange Westside. Available in two sizes.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Sola Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Shade Material: Bamboo
- Natural Bamboo shade
- Plastic clips
- Round, white ceiling canopy
- 10' white cord with white socket
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made in New Zealand
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cord: Length 120"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 151.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 120"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 53", Diameter 53"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 173"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.