The David Trubridge Design Coral Aluminum Pendant combines the organic elegance of the structure of a coral reef with modern metal. Each of the components is anodized aluminum, puzzled together using aluminum rivets to form a large, airy sphere. Inspired by the sea, each component is in the shape of star fish, appropriate for the oceanic theme. The ambient light within casts geometric shadows around the fixture and highlights the metallic finish of the aluminum. This aluminum version of the Coral Pendant ships assembled.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Coral Aluminum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Anodized aluminum and aluminum rivets
- Ships assembled
- Structure inspired by geometric polyhedrons and coral reefs
- UL Listed
- Made In New Zealand
Extra Extra Large
- Small Option Cord: Length 10'
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23.5", Diameter 23.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Length 143.5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 10'
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 31.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length 151.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Large Option Fixture: Height 39.5", Diameter 39.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length 159.5"
- Extra Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 47", Diameter 47"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Length 167"
- Extra Extra Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Extra Extra Large Option Fixture: Height 67", Diameter 67"
- Extra Extra Large Option Suspension: Length 187"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.