The beautifully natural structure of coral is given dramatic impact in the David Trubridge Design Coral Black Pendant. Inspired by the sea, the structure is comprised of stained black natural bamboo pieces in the shape of star fish, appropriate for the oceanic theme. The ambient light within casts geometric shadows around the fixture while the black stain adds depth to the design. Environmentally conscious, the fixture ships flat to reduce packaging and freighting to help preserve ocean and land environments while also allowing for easy home assembly.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, David Trubridge lighting and furniture designs are created to encourage sustainable living in a way that also nourishes people spiritually and culturally. This kind of "cultural design" marries technology with culture and nature to create a design style that's unique to our time, one that's both contemporary and timeless.
The Coral Stained Black Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by David Trubridge
- Material: Stained black natural bamboo plywood and nylon clips
- Structure inspired by a geometric polyhedron and coral reefs
- Kitset: ships flat, assembly required
- Made In New Zealand
Extra Extra Extra Large
- Small Option Cord: Length 10'
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 15.75", Weight 0.88lbs
- Medium Option Cord: Length 10'
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 23.62", Weight 2.2lbs
- Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 31.5", Weight 3.31lbs
- Extra Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Extra Large Option Fixture: Diameter 39.37", Weight 5.07lbs
- Extra Extra Extra Large Option Cord: Length 10'
- Extra Extra Extra Large Option Fixture: Diameter 66.93", Weight 12.57lbs
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.