The Robert Abbey Chase Wall Sconce creates an ambience indicative of the early 1900s, its crosshatched design whispering of Art Nouveau influences. Made of finished steel, the Chase Wall Sconce offers both elegance and strength. Install horizontally or vertically for just the right look.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in a myriad of styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Chase Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Frosted White cased glass shade
- Steel supports
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- UL Listed
Frosted White Cased
Dark Antique Nickel
Deep Patina Bronze
- Fluorescent option utilizes two 13 Watt 120 Volt Type G24q-1 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 16.5", Width 6.5", Depth 3.75"
- Shade: Height 15", Width 5.25"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.