The Marset TXL Floor Lamp was designed by Joan Gaspar to illuminate exterior spaces with all the warmth and style of an interior floor lamp. The flared shade is made out of ribbons of Off-White water-resistant textilene (fiberglass and plastic) fabric. This sits safely atop a cast iron stem and square slate base. Available in two sizes.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The TXL Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Finish: Silver Grey
- Flared Off-White textilene shade
- White Acid-Etched glass diffuser
- Cast iron base with slate
- Silver Grey finish
- Switch on base
- IP44 (damp rated for outdoor use)
- Made in Spain
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 66.93", Depth 22.8", Diameter 22.8"
- Small Option Shade: Height 14"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 80.31", Depth 27.6", Diameter 27.6"
- Large Option Shade: Height 17.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.