The Marset TXL Floor Lamp was designed by Joan Gaspar to illuminate exterior spaces with all the warmth and style of an interior floor lamp. The flared shade is made out of ribbons of Off-White water-resistant textilene (fiberglass and plastic) fabric. This sits safely atop a cast iron stem and square slate base. Available in two sizes.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The TXL Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared Off-White textilene shade
- White Acid-Etched glass diffuser
- Cast iron base with slate
- Silver Grey finish
- Switch on base
- IP44 (damp rated for outdoor use)
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Small option utilizes three 13 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes two 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 67"
- Small Shade: Diameter 22.8"
- Large Fixture: Height 80"
- Large Shade: Diameter 27.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.