Designed by Daifuku Designs, the Carpyen Snaik Wall Sconce will seamlessly slither its way into any contemporary setting. It features a slim rectangular metal shade at the end of a flexible gooseneck arm, which brings the bright LED array precisely where it's needed for superior task and reading light. The fixture includes the rectangular base (pictured) which holds the LED driver and an additional electrical wall plate (not pictured) that sits behind the rectangular base and conceals a standard junction box.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Snaik Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Daifuku
- Includes adaptable electrical plate that conceals standard junction box (attaches behind rectangular base)
- Rectangular base houses the LED driver
- Standard junction box required
- Flexible arm for adjustable task lighting
- On/Off Head Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Base: Width 4", Height 2", Depth 1"
- Fixture: Height 2", Extension Adjustable To 22.4"
- Shade: Height 0.8"
- Wall Plate: Width 5", Height 4.7"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.