The Marset TXL Outdoor Suspension gets its name from the unique material used to make its shade. Textilene is made out of a water-resistant blend of fiberglass and plastic. The overlapping Off-White ribbons have a pleated, tailored effect ideal for illuminating and accenting any outdoor patio. Available in two sizes.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The TXL Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- Flared Off-White textilene shade
- White Acid-Etched glass diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 7' field-cuttable suspension cables
- 78.74 in. wire
- IP44 (damp rated for outdoor use)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 84"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 22.83"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 98"
- Small Option Shade: Lower Diameter 22.8", Upper Diameter 15"
- Large Option Cable: Length 84"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.9", Diameter 27.56"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 101.75"
- Large Option Shade: Lower Diameter 27.5", Upper Diameter 17.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.