The Marset TXL Outdoor Suspension gets its name from the unique material used to make its shade. Textilene is made out of a water-resistant blend of fiberglass and plastic. The overlapping Off-White ribbons have a pleated, tailored effect ideal for illuminating and accenting any exterior space with a plug-in installation.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The TXL Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar in 2007
- Finish: White
- Material: Textilene ribbon shade with metal structure
- White Acid-Etched glass diffuser
- Black round ceiling canopy
- Black electrical cord with Plug-In installation
- Three field-adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In Spain
- Two 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 79.2"
- Small Option Cord: Length 15.1'
- Small Option Fixture: Height 14", Diameter 22.83"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 93.2"
- Large Option Cable: Length 79.2"
- Large Option Cord: Length 15.1'
- Large Option Fixture: Height 17.9", Diameter 27.56"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 97.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.