Designed by Christophe Mathieu, the Marset Discoco Pendant consists of a series of lacquered discs that float around a chromed semi-sphere. The discs act as layers that shield the light source while at the same time redirecting and reflecting the light onto the underlying discs. The result is a distinct and unique light which fills and enriches any space.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Discoco Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2012
- Thirty five lacquered ABS discs shade
- Metal body
- Chrome Finsih
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed Christophe Mathieu
- Made In Spain
Black with Gold,
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Extra Large Option: Six 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Shade: Height 11.02", Width 13.86"
- Small Option Suspension: Overall Height 89.76"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 16.73", Width 20.87"
- Medium Option Suspension: Overall Height 95.47"
- Large Option Shade: Height 26.77", Width 34.65"
- Large Option Suspension: Overall Height 144.88"
- Extra Large Option Shade: Height 40.24", Width 51.97"
- Extra Large Option Suspension: Overall Height 178.03"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.