The Marset Discoco Pendant consists of a series of White lacquered discs that float around a chromed semi-sphere. The discs act as layers that shield the light source while at the same time redirecting and reflecting the light onto the underlying discs. The result is a distinct and unique light which fills and enriches any space. Designed by Christophe Mathieu.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Discoco Pendant is available with the following:
- Thirty five lacquered ABS discs shade
- Metal body
- Chrome Finsih
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- Adjustable height
- UL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed Christophe Mathieu
Black with Gold,
- Large option utilizes three 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (not included) or three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Extra Large option utilizes six 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 11 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Fluorescent lamp (not included) or one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Fluorescent lamp (not included) or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option: Height 11.02", Diameter 13.86"
- Small Suspension: Length Adjustable To 89.76"
- Medium Option: Height 16.73", Diameter 20.87"
- Medium Suspension: Length Adjustable To 95.44"
- Large Option: Height 26.77", Diameter 34.65"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.