Designed by Christophe Mathieu, the Marset Discoco Pendant consists of a series of lacquered discs that float around a chromed semi-sphere. The discs act as layers that shield the light source while at the same time redirecting and reflecting the light onto the underlying discs. The result is a distinct and unique light which fills and enriches any space.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Discoco Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Plastic
- Thirty five lacquered ABS discs shade
- Adjustable suspension height
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Black with Gold,
Extra Extra Large
- 9 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- Three 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 6.6', 9.8', 11.5'
- Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Fixture: Height 11.02", 16.73", 20.51", 26.77", 42.24", Diameter 13.86", 20.87", 26.77", 34.65", 52.05"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.22", Adjustable To 95.93", Adjustable To 99.71", Adjustable To 144.37", Adjustable To 180.24"
Ratings: Based on 3 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.