Designed by Christophe Mathieu, the Marset Discoco Pendant consists of a series of lacquered discs that float around a chromed semi-sphere. The discs act as layers that shield the light source while at the same time redirecting and reflecting the light onto the underlying discs. The result is a distinct and unique light which fills and enriches any space.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Discoco Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2012
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Plastic
- Thirty five lacquered ABS discs shade
- Adjustable suspension height
- Compatible with Incandescent, CFL or LED Bulbs
- Bulbs not included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Black with Gold,
Extra Extra Large
- 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 25 Watt (180 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 60 Watt (630 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 6.6', 9.8', 11.5'
- Canopy: Diameter 4.3"
- Fixture: Height 11.02", 16.73", 20.51", 26.77", 42.24", Diameter 13.86", 20.87", 26.77", 34.65", 52.05"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 90.22", Adjustable To 95.93", Adjustable To 99.71", Adjustable To 144.37", Adjustable To 180.24"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.75 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.