Angling for unique contemporary lighting? The Carpyen Robinson Pendant features a moveable suspended lampholder (which resembles nothing so much as a fishing pole) that allows the flared cotton shade to rotate 360 degrees and tilt for perfect height and light placement. The holder's Black finish beautifully complements all of the available shade colors. Available in two sizes.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Robinson Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Finish: Black Finish
- Flared cotton shade
- Fibre base
- Black finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Rotates 360 degrees and tilts
- Switch in lampholder
- Made in Spain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 7":
- Large Option Fixture Height 15.7", Diameter 25":
- Large Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 153.5":
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy Diameter 7":
- Small Option Fixture Height 13.7", Diameter 19.6":
- Small Option Suspension Length Adjustable To 151.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.