A more traditional variation on the best-selling Minka Aire Concept I/II fans. The Minka Aire Concept Traditional Flush Ceiling Fan with Optional Light provides superb styling for traditional low-ceilinged indoor or outdoor settings large or small. Both fan speed and the optional integrated light are controlled by the included full function wall control.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Concept Traditional Flush Ceiling Fan with Optional Light is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped Opal glass shade
- 3 blades
- Full function wall control
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6565 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 61 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 107.6 cfm/watt (high)
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for wet locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Pitch: 14 degrees
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 6565 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 61 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 107.6 CFM/Watt
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Oil Rubbed Bronze with Medium Maple Blades and Tinted Opal,
Pewter with Dark Maple Blades and Opal,
White with White Blades and Opal
Ratings: Based on 13 reviews, this product is rated 4.5385 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.