Durable, contemporary style for modern homes. Designed to circulate the air in large kitchens and most bedrooms, the versatile Minka Aire Aluma Ceiling Fan is made entirely out of aluminum, with a warm optional light available when needed. The included wall control has full range dimming capabilities and controls four fan speeds.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Aluma Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Etched Glass
- Bowl-shaped Opal shade
- WC106 wall control
- Round ceiling canopy
- 52" blade diameter
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees with Slope Ceiling Adaptor kit (not included)
- Full range dimmer
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Part of Kathy Ireland Home collection
- Number of Blades: 4
- Blade Pitch: 12 degrees
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 4
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 5471 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 67 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 82 CFM/Watt
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-29)
- Comes with One 3.50 in., One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Motor
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Aluminum with Silver,
Flat White with Flat White
- Fixture Height 13.5", Diameter 52":
Ratings: Based on 11 reviews, this product is rated 4.1818 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.