A unique 52" single blade fan that transcends all traditional designs. The Minka Aire Wing Ceiling Fan features a variable pitch and an energy efficient, nearly silent DC motor. Great for larger spaces, the Wing includes a forward/reverse 6 speed wall control that can control the fan up to 40' away.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Wing Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 1 blade
- Full function remote control included
- Round ceiling canopy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up 24 degrees
- One 6 inch downrod included
- 52" blade span
- Variable blade pitch
- 6-speed reversible DC motor
- Airflow: 5974 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 30.2 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 198 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- ETL Listed
- Energy Star qualified
- Designed by George Kovacs
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.