Glowing from the inside like a lit-up cocoon, the Ingo Maurer Wo-Tum-Bu Floor Lamp represents the possibility of life and hope for the future. Formed through an elaborate 8-step paper dyeing process invented by textile creative Dagmar Mombach and formed into its unique lamp design by Ingo Maurer, the Wo-Tum-Bu is a seamless blend of visual beauty and technical sophistication.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Wo-Tum-Bu Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Natural paper shade
- Concrete base
- Not suitable for damp locations
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Dagmar Mombach and Ingo Maurer, 1998
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 125 Volt Type E27 Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 50 Watt 125 Volt Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 50 Watt 125 Volt Type GY6.35 Halogen lamp (included).
- Large Option Fixture Height 74.8":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 47.2":
- Small Option Fixture Height 33.5":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.