The name stands for energy efficiency, while the design speaks to efficiency of space. The Marset Manhattan T5 Wall Sconce is named after the T5 fluorescent lamp it uses to illuminate a space. It does so in a long, slim package, with a cylindrical White polycarbonate shade mounted onto an aluminum base with similar dimensions. Manhattan's thin profile doesn't play well with American junction boxes, hence the inclusion of a US wall plate (see second image) that will extend beyond the frame of the fixture.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Manhattan T5 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cylindrical White polycarbonate shade
- Aluminum frame
- Chrome finish
- Round US 4.5" Wall Plate accomodates US junction boxes
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed for Damp locations
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Joan Gaspar
- 24.8 inch option utilizes one 24 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 36.5 inch option utilizes one 39 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 48.2 inch option utilizes one 54 Watt 120 Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- 24.8 inch Option Fixture: Height 24.8", Width 3", Depth 2.6"
- 36.5 Inch Option Fixture: Height 36.5", Width 3", Depth 2.6"
- 48.2 inch Option Fixture: Height 48.2", Width 3", Depth 2.6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.