The Marset Manhattan Wall Sconce offers streamlined minimalism designed to blend-in easily with virtually any decor. A panel of Opal glass curves within its simple rectangular frame, and diffuses a rich, welcoming glow. Designed by Joan Gaspar in 1996 as part of the sleek, geometric Manhatten collection. ADA compliant.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Manhattan Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Curved Opal glass shade
- Rectangular metal frame
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- ADA Compliant
- Made in Spain
- UL Listed
- Designed by Joan Gaspar, 1996
- 10 inch option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- 15 inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 20 inch option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 10 inch Option Fixture: Height 10", Width 4.7", Depth 4"
- 15 inch Option Fixture: Height 15", Width 4.7", Depth 4"
- 20 inch Option Fixture: Height 20", Width 4.7", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.