The Carpyen Hotel-Python Wall Sconce was originally conceived by Daifuku Designs to be placed on either side of a hotel bed headboard. The ambient light shed through the cotton shade above, and the focused task lighting of the flexible LED reading lamp below are independently controlled by the two switches on the base. Shade available in two shapes and three colors.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Hotel-Python Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Cotton shade
- Matte Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Flexible LED reading light
- Two switches on base
- Designed by Daifuku Designs
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included), and one 1.4 Watt 120 Volt LED (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 26", Depth 8.2"
- Shade: Height 7.5"
- Round Option Shade: Diameter 7.5"
- Square Option Shade: Width 7"
- Plate: Diameter 6.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.