Designed by Gabriel Teixido, the Carpyen Aura Pleated Drum Pendant is lighting that's perfectly tailored for contemporary spaces. The pleats add extra softness and textural dimension to the Beige cotton shade. This and the inner bottom diffuser are held safely aloft by the metal frame's four clips. Available in two metal finishes.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Aura Pleated Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Drum-shaped Beige pleated cotton shade
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 78.72" adjustable suspension cables
- Made in Spain
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.72"
- Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.62"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.