Create an ethereal halo of light in a contemporary space with the Carpyen Aura Drum Pendant. The suspension cables attach to the curvaceous top plate of the inner metal frame. Via three curving arms, the frame holds up and is encircled by a clean drum shade of soft, smooth cotton. Available in three shade colors and two finishes. Designed by Gabriel Teixido.
Carpyen started in Spain in 1954 as a family enterprise and continues the intimate feel of their designs in their contemporary lighting pieces. Designers Antonio Carpintero, Encamacian and Roberto Capintero head the company as industrial talents and Pascual Salvador and Gabriel Teixido, among others, contribute to creating clean, modern lighting with a European edge.
The Aura Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Gabriel Teixido
- Drum-shaped cotton shade
- Bottom diffuser
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.72" cable
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- One 140 Watt 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.72"
- Fixture: Height 7.9", Diameter 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 86.62"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.