Originally designed back in 1969, the Nemo Franco Albini AM4C Pendant displays perfectly Albini's focus on clean, harmonious lines and high-quality materials. The dome-shaped blown White Opal glass shade flows seamlessly downward from the sleek, Chrome-finished holder to diffuse a wide spread of ambient and downlight. Ideal for illuminating and accenting any contemporary space.
Franco Albini (1905-1977) is widely considered a master (or "maestro") of Italian Neo-Rationalism. It makes sense, then, that the Nemo Franco Albini collection of lighting fixtures is part of the Nemo "I Maestri" series, showcasing the best of twentieth century design. Distributed by Illuminating Experiences.
The AM4C Pendant is available with the following:
- Dome-shaped White Opal blown glass shade
- Metal accents
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable black cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Franco Albini, Franca Helg, Antonio Piva and Marco Albini, 1969
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.4"
- Shade: Height 12.6", Diameter 15.5"
- Canopy: Height 2.4", Diameter 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.