Look into how the light functions. With a body made of transparent plastic to reveal the inner workings of modern technology, the Ingo Maurer Lampeduso Wall or Ceiling Light provides a peek at contemporary design. The shade is made of a heat-resistant glass fabric and uses either a fluorescent or halogen bulb. Designed by Bernhard Dessecker, 1994.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Lampeduso Wall or Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Heat-resistant White glass fabric shade
- Metal supports
- Transparent base
- Round wall/ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Bernhard Dessecker, 1994
- One 60 Watt 125 Volt Type E27 Halogen lamp (not included), or one 11 Watt 125 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 8.7", Width 11"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.