One to add to the tool box. The Ingo Maurer Tooling Wall/Ceiling Light provides bright, adjustable light for everywhere from the bedroom to the garage. Its simple, utilitarian design is perfect for contemporary spaces, featuring a 180-degree rotatable head that tilts 45 degrees. Great for both ceiling and wall applications. Designed by Christoph Matthias. Made in Germany.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Tooling Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Christoph Matthias
- Shade Material: Aluminum
- Aluminum shade
- Round stainless steel and aluminum base
- 3" round base-plate cover with US Adapter plate
- Head rotates 180 degrees and tilts 45 degrees
- Made in Germany
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- One 100 Watt (1800 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 3.1", Height 9.8", Depth 9.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.