The Ingo Maurer Lucellino Table Lamp was created by Ingo Maurer and his team in direct opposition to European legislation against the incandescent bulb. Maurer says the new halogen bulb used with the Lucellino is "greener than its predecessor... possessing the same frosty white light we have known and loved." The bulb is accessorized with real goose feather wings that seem to lift the lamp base from the table. Maurer takes this evolution of the incandescent bulb further with a new LED version introduced in 2015. The same bulb shape and frosted lighting effect is revamped with a special “TRI-R” bulb created by Toshiba Materials. As the LEDs are dimmed with a touch sensor on the base, the color temperature fluctuates between 2500-2900K, mimicking the dimming capability of an incandescent light bulb.
For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Lucellino Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Ingo Maurer in 1992
- Base Finish: White
- Material: Glass, brass and plastic structure
- Hand-crafted White goose feather wings
- 24V electronic dimmable transformer
- Halogen version includes 1 spare bulb
- LED version features a touch sensor on the base for switching and continuing dimming
- Red wire detail
- White electrical cord
- LED version was introduced in 2015
- Inline Dimmer
- Made In Germany
- 3 Watt (120 Lumens) 24 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 95 Color Temp: 2900K Lifespan: 25000 hours
- One 35 Watt (600 Lumens) 24 Volt E27 European Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cord Length 98.4":
- Fixture Width 13.8", Height 11.8":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.