Riches abound in the bathroom with the George Kovacs Jewel Box Bath Bar. Surrounded by open clear glass shades, boxes made out of numerous aluminum strands diffuse light into a jewel-like sparkle. The shimmer of these luminous cages is doubled in the reflection of the Chrome-finished wall plate. Available with three, four or five lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Jewel Box Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 26", Depth 6"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 36.5", Depth 6"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 4.75", Width 47.25", Depth 6"
Ratings: Based on 8.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.875 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.