Riches abound in the bathroom with the George Kovacs Jewel Box Bath Bar. Surrounded by open clear glass shades, boxes made out of numerous aluminum strands diffuse light into a jewel-like sparkle. The shimmer of these luminous cages is doubled in the reflection of the Chrome-finished wall plate. Available with three, four or five lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Jewel Box Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Glass
- Clear shades
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
- Three 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Four 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Five 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 26", Height 4.75", Depth 6"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 36.5", Height 4.75", Depth 6"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Width 47.25", Height 4.75", Depth 6"
Ratings: Based on 14 reviews, this product is rated 4.9286 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.