Choosing the George Kovacs Pillow Bath Bar for soft contemporary bathroom lighting is one decision you won't need to sleep on. The cushy-looking shades are made out of panels of deeply etched glass and set against a clean, glossy Chrome background. Available with two, three or four lights, all ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Pillow Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 21.75", Depth 3.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 32", Depth 3.5"
- 4-Light Option: Height 4.5", Width 42.5, Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.